The development of Nebulas is organized by the Nebulas Technical Committee and is executed by the Nebulas Dev Team, the Nebulas Research Institute and community developers. The core members are mainly computer science and cryptography experts from China and the United States. The engineering team members have experience in working and leading well-known technology companies such as Google and Microsoft. In addition, NCC Group, Hackerone, and other audits are involved in code review and security checks.
Nebulas is a next-generation public chain. There are three principles: Nebulas Rank (NR, blockchain value ranking), Nebulas Force (NF, self-evolving without hard fork), and Nebulas Incentive (Developer Incentive Protocol, DIP & Proof of Devotion, PoD). Until 2020, The autonomous metanet will be released through Blockchain technology.
2018.3.30 - Eagle Nebula: Pillars of Creation | Basic Public Chain
2018.12.31 - Nebulas NOVA: Steps into Metanet | NR, DIP & NBRE
2019.Q4 - TBA: Change the Unchangeable | NF
2020 - TBA: Autonomous Metanet | PoD
- The only public chain based on LLVM
- Over 2000 TPS
Off-chain NR API
0.1 Mainnet Upgrade
- 0.1.0 Block data structure upgrade
- 0.1.1 Transaction functionality upgrade
- 0.1.2 LLVM IR on-chain and access
0.2 Nebulas Blockchain Runtime Environment (NBRE)
- 0.2.0 Prototype implementation, complete functional verification
- 0.2.1 Refactoring and improving to increase security
- 0.2.2 Add NCRE toolchain
- to measure the value of on-chain data and provide order in a currently chaotic blockchain world.
- to provide the native on-chain incentive for developers to build valuable blockchain applications.
1.0 Integration testing
Nebulas NOVA Beta
Nebulas NOVA Released
2019.Q4 COMING SOON
2020 COMING SOON